You are here
Supporting the Department of Chemistry is an important way to help the department continue its tradition of excellence. Gifts from alumni and friends of the department provide much needed additional support for students, faculty, and the academic program. You may choose to give to the department's general fund (Chemistry Special Projects), give to a named fund, or create your own fund.
The fundraising focus for chemistry is to secure support for faculty, students and research to:
- maintain and enhance our national reputation and rankings;
- ensure that the University of Minnesota is the first choice of the most talented students; and
- attract and retain faculty members who are collaborative, renowned in their fields, and dedicated to students to maintain our distinction of having the highest percentage of faculty with teaching awards in the college.
If you have questions about giving or need assistance in making a gift, please contact Kathy Peters-Martell, Senior Development Officer, at (612) 626-8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about giving to the College of Science & Engineering.
2018 Scholarship & Award Recipients
PDF of students who received scholarships and prizes during the May 2018 undergraduate student awards and recognition event.
- Give to the Department of Chemistry
- College of Science & Engineering, 105 Walter Library, 117 Pleasant St. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- (612) 626-8282
- Senior Development Officer
- Kathy Peters-Martell