You are here
Graduation & beyond
How can I learn about industrial opportunities?
- We usually set up interviews and presentations from industrial recruiters in the fall of of the year.
- We keep a list of job seekers.
- We share information about employment and research opportunities in the weekly ENews.
- College of Science & Engineering Career Center offers a variety of career services.
What do I need to do before I leave the department?
- Use our departure checklist.
- Notify Nancy Thao, firstname.lastname@example.org, of your anticipated month of graduation.
- Submit the online form, What are your plans after graduation?
- If you are willing to grant an exit interview, complete the exit interview form, or set up an appointment with Professor Philippe Buhlmann, director of Graduate Studies, or Nancy Thao, assistant to the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Submit the Graduate Assistant Health Plan Change or Cancellation Form to terminate or extend your coverage at your own cost.
- Keep you contact information up to date through CSE Alumni Relations, which will ensure that you receive our printed and electronic newsletters.
- If you are an international student, contact International Student and Scholar Services in person or by phone, 612-626-7100.
- Let us know what you're doing. We publish news about our alumni, and you can send that to Eileen Harvala, email@example.com