You are here
I want to minor in chemistry, what do I do?
- Fill out the minor application
- Meet these requirements
- 15 semester hours of Chem 2301/2302/2311 (2 lectures & 1 lab of organic chemistry)
- 5 additional credits of chemistry lab or lecture
- no credits from seminar or special topics courses may be applied toward the minor
- no more than 2 credits of Directed Study may apply, although more may be taken as an addition
- all courses must be taken for a grade
- at least 5 credits (two courses) must be completed at the University of Minnesota
- grades of C- or better are required in the minor program courses with an overall minor GPA of 2.00 or better
- Turn in the application to the advising office.