05/24/17 -8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The annual Chemistry Biology Interface Training Grant symposium is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 24, in 3-210 Keller Hall. The symposium with include talks from academic, industrial, and governmental scientists working at the interface of chemistry and biology. Free breakfast and lunch will be provided. There is a poster session during lunch for current graduate students and post-doctoral associates to share their work with their peers and guests.
Register and submit an abstract at http://cbitg.chem.umn.edu/symposium-2017/registration. The deadline for registration and poster abstract submission is, Friday, May 19.
This year's speakers include:
- Helen Blackwell, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Robert Kyne, Jr., Celgene
- Jason Dworkin, NASA Astrochemistry Laboratory
- Burckhard Seelig, University of Minnesota
- Ming Hammond, University of California, Berkeley
- Ronald Raines, University of Wisconsin, Madison
More information about this year's speakers and their work can be found at http://cbitg.chem.umn.edu/symposium-2017/speakers.
Event DetailsLocation: 3-210 Keller HallHost: Chemical Biology Interface Training Grant Participants