08/15/17 -11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Designing Your Future: Part II
Panel with Industry and Academic Professionals
Chemistry graduate students and post-doctoral associates are invited to attend the second workshop in a series dedicated to individual development plans (IDPs) and developing relevant skills to get your dream job. Panelists from industry and academia will share their own strategies while in graduate school and in their careers.
- Raj Melkote, Ph.D., senior director at Brooks Automation
- Professor Theresa Reineke, Distinguished McKnight Professor in chemistry
- Adam Meuler, Ph.D., research specialist at 3M
Please RSVP by Monday August 7, (note: you do not need to have attended the first workshop to attend this workshop).
Lunch will be served.
Event DetailsLocation: 101 Walter LibraryHost: Departments of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering & Materials ScienceSpeakers:
- Raj Melkote, Ph.D., Professor Theresa Reineke, Adam Meuler, Ph.D.
- Brooks Automation, Department of Chemistry, 3M