05/15/17 - 12:15 PM to 1:15 PM
SciFinder Lunch and Learn
SciFinder gives you access to search for patents, journals, dissertations, substances, and chemical reactions, including:
- 44 million references,
- more than 129 million organic and inorganic substances,
- 5.8 billion property values,
- 81.3 million reactions,
- 344,000 regulated chemicals,
- patent PDFs,
- experimental procedures, and
- more than 880 suppliers of commercial chemicals.
Lunch provided and sponsored by the American Chemical Society (ACS) Chemistry Abstract Service (CAS) and the Chemistry Graduate Student Workshop Committee.