You are here
How do I register?
Download, fill out, and return three forms in the registration packet:
- registration form
- liability release form, signed by student and parent/guardian
- photo release form
- if you do not wish photographs or video taken of your child, decline the consent by adding a note on the form
- consent is not required for participation in Cool Chemistry
Include a $10 check, made out to the University of Minnesota.
- For a scholarship, please include a note from your teacher with the registration materials.
Send the registration forms and check to:
Department of Chemistry
University of Minnesota
207 Pleasant St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
When is the registration deadline?
- Registrations must be received by Sunday, April 14, 2017.
- There is no on-site, day-of-event registration.
How will I know that I am registered?
- We will send you a confirmation email, or
- Send you an email informing you that you are on the waiting list.
- We will not cash your check if you are put on the waiting list.
- Cool Chemistry
- University of Minnesota, Department of Chemistry, Smith Hall, 207 Pleasant St SE, Minneapolis MN 55455
- Letitia Yao, Ph.D., Cool Chemistry Coordinator
- (612) 625-8374