You are here
We provide a variety of support services for faculty, staff, students, and post-doctorates, including
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of computers, electronic equipment, and centralized servers within the department.
Located in 136 Smith Hall.
- The department checklist is designed to aid employees leaving the Department of Chemistry. Our goal is to make your transition from the department as smooth as possible.
- The Department of Chemistry's Store offers a variety of University of Minnesota/Department of Chemistry-branded sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, and other items, with sizes from extra small to 4X. To preview and order items, go to z.umn.edu/ChemistryStore. This store, set up through Identity Stores with minimal cost to the Department of Chemistry, operates with on-demand sales directly to customers. No proceeds go to and no inventory is maintained by the Department of Chemistry.
- A collection of links and documents to College of Science & Engineering and Department of Chemistry procedures.
- Provides assistance with purchasing, payments to employees and others, grants management, and payroll.
Located in 141 Smith Hall.
- Includes a link to the mental health online resource, and information on the department’s Mental Health Advocates, Community of Chemistry Graduate Students, and University’s Employee Assistance Program.
- Reserve a conference room in Kolthoff Hall or Smith Hall, or reserve laptops, overhead projectors, or the department's van.
- Our stockroom has chemicals, general laboratory and office supplies, and cleaning supplies. You must use a purchasing card.
Located in 17 Smith Hall.