You are here
Faculty & Staff Resources
- ChemBoard G - Chemistry Collaboration Google Site, currently hosting Standard Operating Procedure files
- Chemistry Majors Handbook - information on the undergraduate program and chemistry majors
- Chemistry Research Stockroom - providing chemicals, apparatus, tools, hardware, office and cleaning supplies
- Chemistry Store - Chemistry-branded sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, and other items
- Committee List - department committees and members
- Computer Lab - computer microlab to support students working on upper-division chemistry coursework
- DataCenter - access to Recruiting, Lando, APHS, Graduate and Undergraduate Databases
- Departure Checklist - check list to aid employees leaving the Department of Chemistry
- Department grant support - Guidelines and Resources for Submitting a Research Grant Proposal
- Diversity resources - resources to nurture a diverse community
- Emergency Contacts - phone list
- Frequent Contacts - phone list
- Family Care Room - private room, 338 Smith Hall, for nursing
- Graduate Handbook - information and policies regarding the doctorate and master degree programs in the Department of Chemistry
- Incoming Graduate Students - for pictures of graduate students contact Eileen Harvala, email@example.com
- Lecture Demonstration - provides instructors with resources to illustrate chemical principles
- Mass Spectrometry - resources for people using our mass spectrometry laboratory
- Mental Health - resources links and advocate information
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Laboratory - resources for people using our NMR laboratory
- CSE Shop - The College of Science & Engineering’s Shop provides an array of machine shop services for research, including fabrication, machining, welding, on-site inspection, and consulting.
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EOAA) - addresses reports of discrimination, harassment, nepotism, sexual misconduct (including sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking and relationship violence) and related retaliation through investigation, consultation, education.
- University English Language Learner resources for faculty and staff who teach or work with multilingual students, including communication tips, teaching support, and other resources for students, staff and faculty.